PO: Julien Baker - Sprained Ankle

• 10 months later...

just so you know, a friend of mine went to the 6131 pop up last weekend and they had some rare rare 

copies of this .

they had a store only release, that's limited to 100. (got one of these )

they had a very rare mixed color one that they said is limited to 21~~~!! (I got one of these, too)

they also had some one or two test pressings of this, they were quite expensive.

and then a few other cool things.

if you're a big fan and live near by! go!  (i think it's in richmond or something)

7 hours ago, amandasue1213 said:

if anyone is around and can tell me how much the test presses are i'm very interested in them just happen to live on an island in maine so going places is a pain. 

1000$ at the store. I was just there Saturday and the guy working said that someone came in on Friday and drop 1000$ on one. 

4 hours ago, danmpie7 said:

1000$ at the store. I was just there Saturday and the guy working said that someone came in on Friday and drop 1000$ on one. 

4 hours ago, danmpie7 said:

The "Out of 21" is 250$ also.

Jesus Christ.

And I thought the idea of buying a $99 sand-filled 7" this week sounded a bit mental...

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

Jesus Christ.

And I thought the idea of buying a $99 sand-filled 7" this week sounded a bit mental...

14 minutes ago, drds89 said:

We don't have much in RVA, would love to support them more, and I have paid what I thought were crazy prices, but can't do that kind of $ on this release.

Yeah...Great album, but come the fuck on with those prices.

2 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

Jesus Christ.

1 hour ago, drds89 said:

We don't have much in RVA, would love to support them more, and I have paid what I thought were crazy prices, but can't do that kind of $ on this release.

The out of 100 Purple (Maroonish) splatter is 18$. I wish I picked up two when I went. I live like 3ish hours away so I ran up after work on Saturday and got there with 30 minutes to spare but then someone asked after I had already left to get them one. It's limit two per customer, but if someone is going in for one and can grab me one that would be awesome. 

Edited by danmpie7

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...