PO: Julien Baker - Sprained Ankle

• 1 year later...

13 minutes ago, Jbrennet said:

Same. Was looking for it on Discogs after seeing it was available, but didn't see it listed.  Might just be missing it, but anyone happen to if this has been available previously?

I couldn’t find that specific splatter either.  I think these are two new /100 presses

1 hour ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

If you look at photos of that one and then mock-ups one the 6131 page, they look different?

Sure does look different, maybe just an incorrect mock-up though. 6131 just sent out an email, which is obviously too late, but it included these numbers-

Julien Baker 'Sprained Ankle' LP - Purple w/ Splatter Vinyl (Limited to 100 - 30 available)
Julien Baker 'Sprained Ankle' LP - Half Blue / Half Clear Vinyl (Limited to 100 - 80 available)

Looks like there were some more of the purple out there previously, but explains why blue/clear wouldn't be listed yet.

Edited by Jbrennet

22 minutes ago, Jbrennet said:

Sure does look different, maybe just an incorrect mock-up though. 6131 just sent out an email, which is obviously too late, but it included these numbers-

Julien Baker 'Sprained Ankle' LP - Purple w/ Splatter Vinyl (Limited to 100 - 30 available)
Julien Baker 'Sprained Ankle' LP - Half Blue / Half Clear Vinyl (Limited to 100 - 80 available)

Looks like there were some more of the purple out there previously, but explains why blue/clear wouldn't be listed yet.

6131 has a physical store front where they sometimes stock exclusive pressings. The store front is closed so rather than keep sitting on them they stuck remaining stock online. Both pressings are likely out there, seems anyone who bought the blue/clear in person didn't care about adding Discogs info.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sad Heart said:

I really want to pick one of these up, but over $40 with shipping is getting to be too much. Might try to pick one up locally if they stick around for a bit and can catch an in store sale as I live in the Boston area, but it is getting harder and harder for Newbury to be my local. 

1 minute ago, kas1985 said:

I really want to pick one of these up, but over $40 with shipping is getting to be too much. Might try to pick one up locally if they stick around for a bit and can catch an in store sale as I live in the Boston area, but it is getting harder and harder for Newbury to be my local. 

Yah that pricing is nuts. Especially when 6131 only charges $20 for theirs. Even though that variant works so damn well. 

TEXT15 

for Newbury discount. 

When I typed it in price came down from $45 to $39 and change shipped.  I still didn’t buy it tho. I already have a 6131 variant and everyone’s right about these Newbury prices getting out of hand. 

But if someone wants to use the code and if it’ll help y’all buy it go for it.