PO: Julien Baker - Sprained Ankle

Looks like Amazon warehouse has a returned copy available. It could be a clear version (or blue?), if anyone wants to take the chance.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B013WLVV6K/ref=olp_f_new?ie=UTF8&f_used=true&f_usedAcceptable=true&f_usedGood=true&f_usedLikeNew=true&f_usedVeryGood=true&qid=1459551373&sr=8-1

Looks like Amazon warehouse has a returned copy available. It could be a clear version (or blue?), if anyone wants to take the chance.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B013WLVV6K/ref=olp_f_new?ie=UTF8&f_used=true&f_usedAcceptable=true&f_usedGood=true&f_usedLikeNew=true&f_usedVeryGood=true&qid=1459551373&sr=8-1

I received this today well packaged and mint condition, green vinyl. Spinning it shortly.

Thanks again :)

Not sure if this has been posted already, so apologies if it has.
I came across this picture
tumblr_o4xa9vYYB11tprtdyo1_500.jpg
So I was trying to find some info about it, never having heard of a trans pink press.
Found this complete pressing info on 6131's site:

6131084 Julien Baker “Sprained Ankle” LP
1st Press
9 – Black / Test Press (blank labels and stamped cover)
26 – Black / Pre-Release NYC Weekend (blank labels and stamped cover)
100 – White
300 – Clear Blue
600 – Clear
2nd Press
21 – Random Mixed Colors
300 – Green
400 – Red (Tour Exclusive)
700 – Marble Grey

Not sure if this has been posted already, so apologies if it has.

I came across this picture

tumblr_o4xa9vYYB11tprtdyo1_500.jpg

So I was trying to find some info about it, never having heard of a trans pink press.

Found this complete pressing info on 6131's site:

6131084 Julien Baker “Sprained Ankle” LP

1st Press

9 – Black / Test Press (blank labels and stamped cover)

26 – Black / Pre-Release NYC Weekend (blank labels and stamped cover)

100 – White

300 – Clear Blue

600 – Clear

2nd Press

21 – Random Mixed Colors

300 – Green

400 – Red (Tour Exclusive)

700 – Marble Grey

Need it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

amazon has one left in stock: https://www.amazon.ca/Sprained-Ankle-Vinyl-Julien-Baker/dp/B013WLVV6K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465874872&sr=8-1&keywords=julien+baker+vinyl

my copy arrived today and it's yellow, which seems to be the regular release of 3000 according to discogs, but isn't listed on the 6131 site.

amazon has one left in stock: https://www.amazon.ca/Sprained-Ankle-Vinyl-Julien-Baker/dp/B013WLVV6K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465874872&sr=8-1&keywords=julien+baker+vinyl

my copy arrived today and it's yellow, 3rd press, of 3000. also up for preorder on the 6131 site?

Edited by 16Shells

9 hours ago, poweredbytrust said:

my yellow copy sounds really wonky on the first few seconds of track A1, but becomes pretty much flawless sounding after that. 

Appreciated.  I've heard previous pressings are very sporadic in their quality so I'll be interested to hear from others as well.  Fell asleep to it for like the 100th time last night and gonna snag this as soon as I get  my next paycheck. 

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, diabretic said:

If anyone seeing her on her upcoming dates is willing to grab me a shirt, let me know please! Hoping she has better merch with her than there is available on the 6131 site. 

Seeing her the 20th of August, if no one has already gotten you by then I'll help you out.

Edited by 2moreinches