redroom

OUT NOW: Bloc Party - Silent Alarm reissue (180gr standard vinyl + 7") 12/04/15

So this is an EU pressing and they're asking a normal price for a record these days.

10 years ago i bought this record for €20. Stupid as I am I gave it to a friend but now I can buy it again for €21.

If I order a record from the US I will have to pay around $20 shipping for one single record.

And I think all EU/UK people on this board will order more US releases than US people will buy EU/UK records.

The price is so high because it's an import album. Just look at all those Music on Vinyl on amazon.

You can buy the record now (brand new and sealed) for a good price.

You can also buy the original pressing (opened and played only once (yeah right)) for 5x the price.

Bullmoose has this available for preorder now at $40.97.  Considering BM typically offers the best prices around, I wouldn't expect to see it available from any other US retailer for cheaper.  I would probably jump on that New on Vinyl option for $33 shipped if you really want this.  That might be the best price we see here in the states.  

Also, wouldn't this have to be a standard release? Those clear picture disc sleeves are usually just for a single disc....they don't have a place to include the 7" this release comes with.  Seems unlikely.

Bullmoose has this available for preorder now at $40.97.  Considering BM typically offers the best prices around, I wouldn't expect to see it available from any other US retailer for cheaper.  I would probably jump on that New on Vinyl option for $33 shipped if you really want this.  That might be the best price we see here in the states.  

Also, wouldn't this have to be a standard release? Those clear picture disc sleeves are usually just for a single disc....they don't have a place to include the 7" this release comes with.  Seems unlikely.

Preordered from Amazon.co.uk for £18.91 ($28.91) shipped to the US. Figured I can always cancel my preorder if Bullmoose/Amazon.com drop the price.

Preordered from Amazon.co.uk for £18.91 ($28.91) shipped to the US. Figured I can always cancel my preorder if Bullmoose/Amazon.com drop the price.

Nice! I just did the same. Confused how ordering from the amazon UK is cheaper by $14 dollars than if I ordered through US Amazon but I'm not complaining. Ive been chasing this one for a while.