"Now Playing" Sleeve Holder Thingy!

This is basically a really simple idea on how to store the sleeve of whatever record you're playing. I know a couple of you had wanted to see this from the thread about displaying records, but I decided to make a new thread for it hoping that more people will see and use this idea for themselves. Anyways, it's simple, here's what mine looks like:

[image]

[image]

It basically consists of a random cut length of wood (this one is 14" long piece of 3" interlocking floorboard which provided a groove to better hold the sleeve. I cut it down to 2".) I nailed a couple right-angle brackets into the wall and those seem to hold it just fine. I have run into problems with 2X and 3X LPs but this can be solved by using a thicker piece of wood and having a wider groove. I bought stickers at Michaels.

You should sell them. I know I'd buy one.

Haha, my mom made the same remark. Minus about buying one. My reply was something to the tune of "Oh great, so all 200 people that still listens to records can buy one". She laughed. Also, one of the best parts about it is that its so easy to make. I really appreciate all the comments on this. Thanks.