Death Grips to Release New Album Titled "Bottomless Pit"

MahPah

21 hours ago, Thuglifethor said:

Got the yellow preorder so now it's just a matter of waiting... Hopefully the "extremely limited" variant is numbered in some sort of way so we can eventually know exactly how many there are. I've heard anywhere from 500-4000

The people who think 4,000 records sold just cause of their order numbers are absolute idiots.

7 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

So it looks like the "extremely limited" yellow pressing was 2,000. Curious choice of adjectives to use.

Newbury Blue is by far the most limited then, if you care about that sorta thing.

Source:  https://www.reddit.com/r/deathgrips/comments/4jn8ze/quantity_of_extremely_limited_bottomless_pit/

looks like i'll have the yellow on my radar then. this will weaken the position of all the halo2's out there who bought 7 copies to flip. wouldn't be surprised if i can get a copy for closer to $40, instead of the $200-400 some of these jackholes were hoping to get.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Canada Post delivered my yellow... but gave the key to the post box to the wrong address, two weeks later it was never recovered :(

Harvest Records were rad about it and just refunded without any hassle (which I didn't even ask for, I asked them to open a ticket with Canada Post)

That being said, if someone is looking to let go of a yellow let me know, otherwise I'll track down a retail copy :/

• 2 weeks later...
On August 15, 2016 at 10:33 AM, freedumb said:

Still don't own this... anyone with a black copy able to comment on sound vs color?

I ended up with both, on my sub-par system I cann't hear any difference.  The vinyl itself is nice and quiet, audio mastering for vinyl could be better but it's not bad.