Modern Baseball - Holy Ghost (and new 6-song EP)

5 minutes ago, marc32137 said:

Got shipping email from FYE and it says their Media Mail shipments don't include tracking. Laaaaame.

Sign up for My USPS. It may have tracking but they didn't wanna send out the number. If that's the case, My USPS will track any package sent to your address automatically. 

30 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Sign up for My USPS. It may have tracking but they didn't wanna send out the number. If that's the case, My USPS will track any package sent to your address automatically. 

I'm a very active My USPS user so I'll check if this pops up. Thanks!

EDIT- just checked my account and it's already there! :)

Edited by marc32137

22 minutes ago, marc32137 said:

I'm a very active My USPS user so I'll check if this pops up. Thanks!

EDIT- just checked my account and it's already there! :)

Haha nice! I never used until last week cuz someone told me the same thing I told you. Signed up, and saw a record I never got tracking for was in transit. 

14 minutes ago, CVHX said:

where did you get the top one from? found a place but shipping was crazy to the US.

BSM = Big Scary Monsters. Not sure if both are from there but I assume so based on "the BSM oneS came out pretty nice!".

NM just happened to be in the BSM distro looking at the TMP variant and that cool dog isn't from them.

Edited by dantheriver

26 minutes ago, HeartSwells said:

Oops, sorry to lead you hanging. Got the top one from finestvinyl.de - sounds like an European version. They say it's /200.

http://www.finestvinyl.de/rock-vinyl/modern-baseball-holy-ghost-blue-yellow/?item=95896

yeah this is different from the BSM and banquet variants. and it doesnt look like they ship to the USA.. god damnit.