Modern Baseball - Holy Ghost (and new 6-song EP)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2016 at 7:58 PM, FiggyPuddling said:

I just really wish this album was longer... Seems like it's just getting started by the time it finishes.  And I also really love some of the shorter songs so I wish those were longer too, haha.

I have the same feeling. I really like the first side, but I think Brandon's side is stronger, yet it's so short. I'm hoping for a B-Sides (don't think there are any) album. 

• 4 weeks later...

ANYONE IN FLORIDA, if you are going to any of the next three shows, can you please buy me a pack of the pins they have at their merch table? I will cover cost of item, shipping, and a little tip. I really want these pins (they are 15$ at the show). It comes with three pins in the box. I saw them when they passed through maryland, but i forgot to grab a pack of pins. 

Cheers!

2 hours ago, SleepingWithMotion said:

ANYONE IN FLORIDA, if you are going to any of the next three shows, can you please buy me a pack of the pins they have at their merch table? I will cover cost of item, shipping, and a little tip. I really want these pins (they are 15$ at the show). It comes with three pins in the box. I saw them when they passed through maryland, but i forgot to grab a pack of pins. 

Cheers!

I'm at the Orlando show right now. I'm in a good spot and don't wanna leave it at the moment, but I'll see if I can swing by the merch on the way out. 

Edit- got them for you. I'll PM you when I get home. 

Edited by marc32137

7 hours ago, marc32137 said:

I'm at the Orlando show right now. I'm in a good spot and don't wanna leave it at the moment, but I'll see if I can swing by the merch on the way out. 

Edit- got them for you. I'll PM you when I get home. 

What do the pins look like? Just curious