Modern Baseball - Holy Ghost (and new 6-song EP)

17 hours ago, marc32137 said:

I'm at the Orlando show right now. I'm in a good spot and don't wanna leave it at the moment, but I'll see if I can swing by the merch on the way out. 

Edit- got them for you. I'll PM you when I get home. 

You are the best human in the world! Also showing commitment to VC, you were on the site while at a modern baseball show haha. And not like in the back, it sounds like you were in the front of the crazy crowd. Commitment right there.

20 minutes ago, SleepingWithMotion said:

You are the best human in the world! Also showing commitment to VC, you were on the site while at a modern baseball show haha. And not like in the back, it sounds like you were in the front of the crazy crowd. Commitment right there.

That's me at shows too haha. Outside smoking during bands I don't like/between bands. 

34 minutes ago, SleepingWithMotion said:

Actually, I had a great spot on the side balcony rail overlooking the whole crowd. I'm too old for the pit nowadays, but it's still fun to watch it go nuts. Fantastic show, by the way. All three bands killed and the crowd was intense for all of it.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, idioteque... said:

Thanks for the quick reply and ahh, I guess yellow isn't too bad of a color?  I like the splatters, they seem so unique but unfortunately I discovered this album too late.

Personally I'm not a fan of splatters for the most part, but now I'm pretty sick of most colors I see haha. Usually just buy whatever is at retail. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, The Taint Tickler said:

$24 being the cheapest shipping option to the UK is hard to take. Would love to have this but there's no way to justify $40 for a 6-song EP.

http://www.runforcoverrecordsuk.limitedrun.com/

It's not up here yet but I'm sure there's a decent chance the clear variant will turn up eventually.

1 hour ago, gazzo said:

or at Big Scary Monsters. They did the last  Mobo lp and they just announced they're gonna do the euro release of Thin Lips (also lame-o-records. )

Yeah I got Holy Ghost from BSM so checked them for this. Didn't know about the Thin Lips one being Lame-O though, fingers crossed that's good news for this EP.

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

http://www.runforcoverrecordsuk.limitedrun.com/

It's not up here yet but I'm sure there's a decent chance the clear variant will turn up eventually.

Reckon so, even though there's only 500? I'll keep an eye on it, cheers.

• 2 months later...

Can't remember if anyone created a separate thread for this one, but just saw that BSM put up the leftover European Tour 7" Split Variants. They have both the Yellow and Black variants for £6. Don't have the pressing info numbers. 

http://www.bsmrocks.com/products/587088-modern-baseball-the-superweaks-thin-lips-split-7

i ordered the Yellow variant and it came out to £12, or $15 US. 

EDIT: BSM said on Twitter that the 7" is out of 1,000. /300 on Yellow, /700 on black. 

Edited by MCDELTAT

• 2 months later...