Modern Baseball - Holy Ghost (and new 6-song EP)

• 2 weeks later...

180g vinyl - blue and yellow a-side/b-side (ltd to 200) up on Finest Vinyl:

http://www.finestvinyl.de/rock-vinyl/modern-baseball-holy-ghost-blue-yellow/?item=95896

<_<  nevermind. Anyone have a list of all the variants and pressing numbers on hand? I'm both a variant and number whore but I really don't want to drop multiple hundred dollars on the exact same release. I need that 7" though.

Buuuut, this is the best thing they've done:

https://topshelfrecords.bandcamp.com/track/phone-tag

yes, yes it is :wub: . Is anyone else hoping "Just another face" on HG is a cleaned up remake of "How Do I Tell a Girl I Want to Kiss Her?" off Lukens' self released EP? I understand it's quite the long shot but it sorta matches the sad but calm emo tone apple cider and everyday have.

So there's a mini-documentary that RFC made called "Tripping in the Dark".... I forgot my headphones so can't listen to this in my Lab. Let me know how it is. 

Definitely worth the 17 and a half minutes you'll spend watching it. It's good stuff, gives more background as to why Brendan has a tear running down his cheek in that album teaser video.

Proud of Brendan speaking out about his mental health.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Perhaps it's a typo? Maybe this is actually the same FYE variant Bull Moose is supposed to have. If it is indeed the HT variant that's a great price for it. I don't buy records from them online because a single LP comes to like $27 after tax and shipping.

This was a distribution error, it's been fixed. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...