Topshelf Records Test Press sale

dvv

I'm not the one who won it, but do you do jacket yourself?

Yeah, I've done a few test jackets for board members. The art is usually custom and full-color, printed with HD inks and then adhered to a standard LP jacket. The final product ends up looking closest to a tip-on style jacket. 

my bid didn't go through on formlessness so i lost it :((((((((((

it was all i needed to have every copy of formlessness. i was even crazy and put my max bid at $91.

I ended up winning this. Sorry! My max bid definitely wasn't that high either. 

If I ever decide to sell you'll be the first to know. 

I won 4 auctions but being located in France, I asked for a quote on combined shipping but Topshelf didn't responded yet and it's been 2 days now. Anybody else having the same issue?

i won 2 and, being domestic, there's no way i'm paying $24 for shipping. also waiting on them to respond to my invoice request and haven't heard back yet. 

I won 4 auctions but being located in France, I asked for a quote on combined shipping but Topshelf didn't responded yet and it's been 2 days now. Anybody else having the same issue?

yeah sorry about the delay on this. my car broke down and kevin was at Fest so we couldn't send you an accurate update on the shipping. you should have it now and any winning auctions should start shipping out today. thanks!