PO: Grimes - Art Angels

Also quite annoyed by the absense of Realiti.  Maybe if we complain loudly enough that can change since the pressing hasn't happened yet?

Doubt it. The listed album artwork on the preorder site is completely absent of the track. They're not going to re-adjust the artwork for the vinyl release and develop new plates. I just don't see the rhyme or reason behind it at all. 

who knows. The new version of Realiti^ on there might be really good.

I'm optimistic it will be, I just wish she wouldn't have scrapped it from every release apart from CD or digital. I get the demo being left off entirely, it's just weird. 

Doubt it. The listed album artwork on the preorder site is completely absent of the track. They're not going to re-adjust the artwork for the vinyl release and develop new plates. I just don't see the rhyme or reason behind it at all. 

I'm optimistic it will be, I just wish she wouldn't have scrapped it from every release apart from CD or digital. I get the demo being left off entirely, it's just weird. 

Your are probably right.  One could hold out hope for a deluxe edition with both Go & Realiti though.

Call me crazy but I'm not a fan of this. It's not that Geidi Primes or her other albums didn't have pop moments but I always felt like her stuff was subversive. To me, this just sounds like a more intentionally accessible version of her previous stuff. I know artists grow, change, need to make money etc., but that doesn't affect my taste in music. Wearing whacky outfits in a video doesn't change the way my ears hear the music.

You're mocking the wrong demographic for this board. Everyone loves limited varients on VC. Collecting records is as fun as listening to them.

What am I still doing here?