Solid State Records Remember November (WEEK 3: The Chariot)

Here is my list of what bands I hope they press. The Chariot (The Fiancee), Showbread (No Sir, Nihilism Is Not Practical) He Is Legend (I Am Hollywood) or Dead Poetic. I am guessing they are going to include either the Haste the Day repressing or the Norma Jean-O'God The Aftermath in this promo run. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Underoath also maybe put into this. Hopefully they put out some long awaited stuff.

^Let us have some first presses, first! Run Kid Run, anyone? :)

Maybe 10 people would buy that.  I say that with love ;)

From what I've been told, T&N and SS are only interested in pressing (actually, licensing) records that they are confident will sell through a run of at least 1500-2000 copies - and this is obvious from the FSF and Emery pressings of late.  

Just another thought- I'm pretty sure the only way they can afford to license these albums and press them while keeping them at a "reasonable" price is to press them at 2000 units and do no vinyl mastering on them--straight digital-to-vinyl.  That's what someone in-the-know with T&N told me awhile back.