Solid State Records Remember November (WEEK 3: The Chariot)

My guess is Oh, Sleeper and Demon Hunter, maybe The Chariot (along with Norma Jean and Haste The Day already).

I looked through Solid States other 2005 releases and there's a lot of stuff that's already been pressed (ACB - SILYAYD, BTA - Terminate Damnation, etc.) It does sound like they will be new pressings (aka, not been pressed before, with the exception of NJ (being a non boxset release)) and are going to be "popular" (no Extol, Terminal, etc.).

I'm doubtful but I would love to see The Agony scene.

That would be sick.

The Maylene records need repressed. I'd also like to see Destroy the Runner's Saints. Not sure if I, Lucifer would sell. All three MyChildren MyBride albums, Secret & Whisper's debut, and pretty much everything that's been mentioned by everyone else in this thread. I feel like Solid State was to the 00s like Revelation was to the 90s.

I'm doubtful but I would love to see The Agony scene.

I agree with this ^. Although, The Darkest Red was released when they were on Roadrunner, which happens to be the album I'd love to see pressed. 

Also, here's hoping to a cream/brown variant of O'God the Aftermath. It has to happen, I mean.....right?!

#Truth according to you! Please lookup the definition's of fact and opinion.

Calm down, guy. No need for exclamation points. However, if you want to shoot me a PowerPoint or Venn diagram and fact and opinion, my email is [email protected].

Calm down, guy. No need for exclamation points. However, if you want to shoot me a PowerPoint or Venn diagram and fact and opinion, my email is [email protected].

In the end it's all matter of perspective. I was two when the Nineties began and I was probably heavily into Elmo at that time. By the mid 2000 Underoath and As Cities some of my musical choices. I realize the Nineties had some good music Nirvana, Alice in Chains and others ,but I am unfamiliar with many Tooth and Nail / Solid State artists of the Nineties maybe I just need to be educated on them.

In the end it's all matter of perspective. I was two when the Nineties began and I was probably heavily into Elmo at that time. By the mid 2000 Underoath and As Cities some of my musical choices. I realize the Nineties had some good music Nirvana, Alice in Chains and others ,but I am unfamiliar with many Tooth and Nail / Solid State artists of the Nineties maybe I just need to be educated on them.

Start here... http://www.solidstaterecords.com/releases/?cursor=192&limit=12&sort=date&dir=desc#sort