Solid State Records Remember November (WEEK 3: The Chariot)

I just want to know who is advising them on picking which back catalogue to press first...I feel like there are other albums to press before these two that people have been waiting on. Maybe I'm wrong and the numbers say these ones, I just have a hard time believing these are the top ones. I'm passing on both of these. Even of Norma Jean and Haste the Day, these are not the ones that I'd pick first to press. I don't know...

I just want to know who is advising them on picking which back catalogue to press first...I feel like there are other albums to press before these two that people have been waiting on. Maybe I'm wrong and the numbers say these ones, I just have a hard time believing these are the top ones. I'm passing on both of these. Even of Norma Jean and Haste the Day, these are not the ones that I'd pick first to press. I don't know...

What records would you choose? I know for myself I wouldn't mind Bindsides s/t or Showbread No Sir and The Chariot Fiancee.

there's only one or two things they could press that i would consider paying this dumb amount of money for 

$23 shipped on amazon. It's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I'd say that's about average at this point.

I am concerned about the quality because The Question was not done right, however, I'm giving them another shot. This record is a little shorter play time and hopefully that helps. 

Not that I like how SS/T$N handle things nor am I trying to defend them. Just saying that this release has some things over the others.  

Really? I just checked my Amazon order & it was translucent green, but the inner sleeve was just a basic white with no lined notes included at all. Any chance you can upload an image so I can yell at amazon & show them what's missing! Thanks.

He said it just came with a sleeve and no liner notes.  you're not missing anything.