Solid State Records Remember November (WEEK 3: The Chariot)

Will wait (again) for the Hot Topic one. Hopefully they go up soon, I'm still waiting on that As Cities Burn variant to go up.

My bet now for next week will be Oh, Sleeper. Would like "Son Of The Morning" but it'd more likely be "When I Am God".

And I just noticed the tracklisting for Haste The Day, and "Long Way Down" isn't on there, lame...

I've been lurking this thread hoping for some Oh, Sleeper. But I've kept my hopes low because I didn't think they were worthy enough to be pressed in this November "hype machine" SS has going on

I've been lurking this thread hoping for some Oh, Sleeper. But I've kept my hopes low because I didn't think they were worthy enough to be pressed in this November "hype machine" SS has going on

I would love Oh Sleeper as well. Any of them and I'm on it without hesitation.

Don't be too disappointed dude. Long Way Down is on my green copy. I'm sure they didn't cut one track from their "exclusive" variant.

Oh good. I loved that cover. Would be nice for some clarification from someone who maybe picked up the white.

I didn't think they were worthy enough to be pressed

For me, Oh, Sleeper seems like the only "logical" band to do next. I think they were pretty successful with SS, and they seem to be on par with the releases so far. Who knows though.

For me, Oh, Sleeper seems like the only "logical" band to do next. I think they were pretty successful with SS, and they seem to be on par with the releases so far. Who knows though.

I really hope so. At least one solid band needs to be pressed. I'll be happy with either Son of the Morning or Children of Fire.