Solid State Records Remember November (WEEK 3: The Chariot)

Anyone see Solid State's post about black friday? They're doing a "mystery vinyl" release????  Would they seriously try to sell people a "surprise" record?!  Interested to see how this plays out, hahaha.

UGHHHHHHHH I might buy this and feel horrible for encouraging such a stunt just on the possibility that it's something I really want.  Which is a distinct possibility.

I hope it's just poor wording and it just means it won't be announced until it's posted, like everything else so far.

I agree/hope you're right. I'll take any of their albums on wax. (I missed out on the kickstarter Titan 7", but $30+ for a 7" was a bit much)

I saw that tour they have so maybe that means more activity in the future

Just to clarify, the Titan EP is NOT a 7". It's a 12" with two songs on one side and three on the other. It's a gatefold as well. I have it.

Anyone see Solid State's post about black friday? They're doing a "mystery vinyl" release????  Would they seriously try to sell people a "surprise" record?!  Interested to see how this plays out, hahaha.

i would assume it's just the fourth record in this "remember november" thing and it will be announced that day. if it's actually a mystery until it arrives then i can't see many people buying it at the price points they've had recently.

i would assume it's just the fourth record in this "remember november" thing and it will be announced that day. if it's actually a mystery until it arrives then i can't see many people buying it at the price points they've had recently.

Yeah I was thinking it's just the last of the 4. It just falls on the same day or something.

Equally half-baked theory:

The Question, When Everything Falls, O God the Aftermath, Come Now Sleep, The Fiancee = Sophomore Albums

Also a sophomore album?

A Thought Crushed My Mind

Throwing A Wrench Into The American Music Machine

The Narrow Scope Of Things

At The Barricades We Fall