OPEN LETTER TO VC.

Satan

First and foremost, fuck you.

This has been a place that I have enjoyed for years until the last year or so. That's when the newbz started to come in, rack up 13,000 posts and think they run the fucking place. This whole flipping discussion can fuck off. THIS IS A COLLECTORS FORUM - GET THE FUCK OVER IT. IN COLLECTING, THERE'S FLIPPING. Im fucking sick of hearing it. (im looking at you museummouth)

When this place was in its prime, anything went (im looking at you parkinglot). I was part of the proboards era. All of you new jacks dont know what the fuck this place used to be in it's glory.

You folks have ruined VC. EVERYTHING IS TOO EXPENSIVE. OH NO A CORNER DING! DOES THAT CORNER DING HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE WAY YOUR RECORD SOUNDS? NO. THIS ISNT A FUCKING ART FORUM.

Why do you think great members have left?

TL;DR

lighten the fuck up, listen to your records and enjoy life.

Oh. and this "pop punk " that you just think is great, is a fucking joke. Go listen to Teen Idols.

Damn.

Salty. Sober. Drunk or not. Seeing VC from the outside as I'm supposed to...there's a very clear truth in that "rant". It's been festering for quite a while around these parts.

Want a recent example? Look at the guy going off the rails on Deafheaven's New Bermuda because the copy he received is not the exact color the label advertised. Really?!?! For fuck's sake.

oh no! ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT IM REFERRING TO. go back to your studies.

I've never had one positive interaction with you here. Until you harassed my friend I just left you alone, but that's where I draw the line. Just like I said, I'll I've ever seen you do is stir shit. That's the only purpose this "letter" can serve. If it's how you feel, bully for you, but nobody gives a fuck. Any board you go to there's jackasses, it's just part of it. that being said, just because we haven't been here since 2009 doesn't make us any less a member as long as you contribute. You can take a comedic approach to it, but your letter is silly and no different than any of the past 10 times you or any of the other members who think they're the shit have said it. I honestly can't think of a time you have posted recently that wasn't thread shitting or creating drama, so this is a pretty fitting finale. Hope you and your ego fond a cool new place to chill.