OPEN LETTER TO VC.

Satan

I don't really watch movies....every now and again. Music is my everything. I've never owned a soundtrack...not even for the soundtrack only songs...and anytime I think about soundtracks all that pops in my head is how many I used to sift through at any number of thrift stores....soundtracks and Engleburt Humperdink albums at every single thrift store I went to

I don't really watch movies....every now and again. Music is my everything. I've never owned a soundtrack...not even for the soundtrack only songs...and anytime I think about soundtracks all that pops in my head is how many I used to sift through at any number of thrift stores....soundtracks and Engleburt Humperdink albums at every single thrift store I went to

I fell in love with The Fountain score long before ever seeing the movie. Solaris by Cliff Martinez is an amazing ambient work.

There can be true art in a film score. But then I see people excited of some X-Men bullshit and I get sad.

The rumour that Mondo is pressing The Fountain fucking kills me. I've wanted that music on vinyl for a decade. It means a lot to me and I listen to it frequently. But not like this...I never wanted it to come to Mondo.

why? mondo puts out great products. every release that i've purchased from them has been really well done. i actually had the opposite reaction--seeing that mondo was doing it excited me because i knew it'd be done right.

and yeah to blindly dismiss soundtracks is crazy. some of my absolute favorite music is from soundtracks. 'dumb and dumber' or 'napoleon dynamite' not so much, but there is some killer stuff out there.

Everything sucks and has always sucked. Flicker for Mod.

I was here for the end of the proboard days and this place has always been weird. I have learned of so much music I wish I had no idea about from here but have also met some cool people with good taste in music. I know I'm not the most popular around here but Satan has been pissing me the fuck off for the past six months or so and I can't stand it. Such a god damn hypocrite. I'm not sure why I haven't blocked him yet but christ...I have always lumped him in with the most annoying wave of posters this board has ever encountered because I guess I never noticed him before. I really think the small talk thread has made some people feel more important than they really are. I see the clique attitude around here and it is silly.

There was a point where Kriss had the same problem with the board and just opened up a new forum. I left here for a while and posted there exclusively. I wonder if that is still around.