OPEN LETTER TO VC.

Satan

Order away my friend. I'm not stopping you. I didn't call them evil....I just know how they operate, I don't care for it, so I don't support it.

My mind works differently than yours, clearly. I don't make much money at all, so I choose where my money goes very very deliberately.

Everything in this thread is pretty lol worthy.

Amazon is evil? What the fuck? So you're telling me I'm not supporting the correct multi-billion dollar corporation when I go to order my toilet paper or my toothpaste and have it shipped to my home? How are you on a high horse right now about never having ordered anything through them? Most ridiculous shit I've heard in a while.

Amazon IS kind of evil. But also I'm poor and it's a real "pick your battles" situation. I choose to focus my energy/money on eating sustainably produced food (Organic is a scam BTW and is actually more harmful on a large scale). Amazon is dope as fuck and at least it's not wal Mart.

Yeah, the USDA organic bullshit is a scam. I support local sustainable farms. I'm very cautious about where my money goes when I'm food shopping. We're in the process of switching cat food because we realized Friskies is owned by Nestle. The cats are pissed.

Friskies is so bad, too.  Go with something more wholesome, like the Costco brand cat chow.

When you think Tuna, what’s the first food that comes to your mind?

If you said tuna-fish sandwich, you’re not alone. Canned tuna is a staple in many a lunch sandwiches, salads, and other recipes. In fact, over 50 of canned tuna is used in sandwiches.

But how exactly does the tuna fish turn into tuna in a can? It certainly doesn’t taste the same as a sashimi or seared tuna filet.

Yeah, the USDA organic bullshit is a scam. I support local sustainable farms. I'm very cautious about where my money goes when I'm food shopping. We're in the process of switching cat food because we realized Friskies is owned by Nestle. The cats are pissed.

we're trying to decide on a replacement for friskies as well. please let me know what you decide to switch to!

we're trying to decide on a replacement for friskies as well. please let me know what you decide to switch to!

We've been considering putting them back on a raw meat diet but that's a lot of work.

It would also be funny because we're mostly vegan. But my dad can basically give us venison forever.

Sorry to get back off topic about cats but the food talk is interesting. Ever since I've had mine I've been feeding her grain free dry food and wet food once a week. No problems, no hairballs, no puke. Was thinking of doing wet food twice a week.

We go through two cans of wet food a week between the two cats, but they get a little bit each night. Otherwise they get cranky because they are spoiled fat shit motherfuckers.

We actually just got their new dry food delivered this morning but I'm too sick to get up and check what brand it is.