Aidan Baker: Already Drowning Test Press

drds89

Test Presses:

1. Aidan Baker - Already Drowning LP unnumbered/ plain jacket - prefer a trade but if you want an outright sale, PM me

2. Whirr - Part Time Punks Session 7"  #5/20 - plain jacket - prefer a trade but if you want an outright sale, PM me

GONE

If you pick up any of the above and need a few 8” polybags or 10” inner sleeves, I'll throw some in there with something extra, too.

Gone to ebaY: see ebay thread at the top of the page, Hospital Ships, Oh Ramona #115/333

XZ6CFEQ.jpg?1

Late to my PMs - another board member laid claim earlier to those two and I'm just getting to post now...

Tell Brian I'll make it up to him -- maybe letting the Maroon with Black Haze and/or the Euro Cream go.

<3

Are you still selling off any Waking Season?

Kinda want to pick up a second copy sometime soon.

<3

Are you still selling off any Waking Season?

Kinda want to pick up a second copy sometime soon.

I'm keeping the Tour and Starburst for now, trying to decide on the US Clear or the /300 Black - I'm sure we could work out something - shoot me a PM. The AUS and DE variants went fast.

I'm keeping the Tour and Starburst for now, trying to decide on the US Clear or the /300 Black - I'm sure we could work out something - shoot me a PM. The AUS and DE variants went fast.

Ah dangit. I kinda wanted the seafoam. I have the tour already. Just think theres probably some better sounding ones out there. I think the seafoam might still be available somewhere. Ill take a look around. Thanks man!

• 2 weeks later...