PO: Kylie Minogue - Kylie Christmas with Iggy Pop?

• 3 years later...

I was hesitating starting a thread for this, but since I apparently already outed myself with this old thread I will just post about this here.

This has already sold for $78 usd on ebay for some reason with the seller claiming it's sold out. If go through checkout it will convert it to AUD, so don't be surprised.Step Back In Time: The Definitive Collection (Double LP - Green Vinyl)

https://store.warnermusic.com.au/products/step-back-in-time-the-definitive-collection-double-lp-green-vinyl

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2019 at 2:11 PM, Barry Zito said:

Amazon US link, comes out June 28.

Step Back in Time

The only thing I would be concerned about is that it is being sold by MovieMars and they have screwed me in the past by listing something, but not actually having it/getting it.

On 5/2/2019 at 2:28 PM, Dougie Jones said:

I wish time bomb was on this

I'm just pleased that "Where the Wild Roses Grow" is on this.

7 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

The only thing I would be concerned about is that it is being sold by MovieMars and they have screwed me in the past by listing something, but not actually having it/getting it.

I'm just pleased that "Where the Wild Roses Grow" is on this.

When I pre-ordered it, it was being fulfilled by Amazon.  It might be that Amazon isn't going to get any further copies of the colored vinyl, since I see that they have a new listing for the collection on black vinyl, still with the same release date.

55 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Saw that and went to look and it was available. Added it to my cart, but when I logged in it was out of stock again. Strange coincidence? I guess I still have my expensive Australian order.

Hi, scene police here.

Gonna need you to send in your card.

13 hours ago, timsimmons said:

it’s 2019. We still knocking people about liking certain types of music? 

Definitely. If my buddy likes a band like Hurricane Party, he is going to get some shit for it. I would expect the same if I showed him my new Carly Rae album, which I haven't bought yet, for some reason.😢