PO Feeler: Envy on the Coast (EOTC) Vinyl Bundle

• 5 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I was able to get some info about the possibility of Envy reissues today-- basically, don't get your hopes up. A VC user who I just found out was a previous employee of Photo Finish was messaging me on here about a possible trade of Brand New's RSD Deja for her copy of Lowcountry. She had worked closely with the original pressing of these, and she says the label is not interested in doing reissues. Also messaged Ross of Enjoy The Ride (I know how much he's loved in this community) through Instagram because I heard he said he wants to do a quality reissue. He'd talked with the band and they wanted it done too. He sent a screenshot of a conversation with Brian Byrne over facebook who said they were planning their own reissue package (and this was in early 2015) at some point that year, but that never happened. He mentioned Brian engineers now and would want to do it properly himself. The Photo Finish employee confirmed that Ross and the band had proposed the idea to them multiple times but they kept turning it down. She told me that if they ever did, which she describes as a "milli-micron of a chance", they'd do the reissue, it wouldn't be licensed out.

I can't figure out why they wouldn't want to. There's money to be made. The band has expressed interest and according to Ross, if they licensed out to him he'd give them their own color variant to sell, free of charge. Who knows. I know Ross has been dishonest on these boards before but that's the info I've got from them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

My friend went to the Chicago reunion show this weekend and they were selling vinyl. He picked up LowCountry (Lucy Gray had sold out) He sent me a picture and it was pressed on black vinyl... I have the three original pressings of LC, LG, and the EP and they are all on colored vinyl (white, blue and green.) This might indicate there is a small repressing...or at least that there are a small batch of vinyl on-hand still. Does anybody have any additional info?

8 minutes ago, miles good said:

My friend went to the Chicago reunion show this weekend and they were selling vinyl. He picked up LowCountry (Lucy Gray had sold out) He sent me a picture and it was pressed on black vinyl... I have the three original pressings of LC, LG, and the EP and they are all on colored vinyl (white, blue and green.) This might indicate there is a small repressing...or at least that there are a small batch of vinyl on-hand still. Does anybody have any additional info?

Welcome. there's another thread about it here: