PO: The 1975 new album and UK Presale access

wow! that looks really, really nice. and your setup is very nice too. thanks for sharing these! the box is really pretty. kinda wish my copy didnt have the black streaks in the vinyl lol. i just keep telling myself its unique haha

It's really tough finding a plant that actually gives a shit and can crank out mass quantities as well. I wonder if they were looking for milky clear this time versus the crystal clear ones before. I love the way the EPs and the S/T album look--almost like discs of glass. I'm not as much a fan of these. 

Still really wish they had been able to match the pink case with a translucent pink variant like they originally wanted. Would have been so cool. But I guess they weren't able to make it happen. 

I just got my boxset today. The plastic that covered the pink box left a really awful sticky residue that I'm struggling to get off. Kind of a pain. Otherwise the boxset is great - I was surprised at how heavy it is.

Same here re: the plastic covering the pink case. I almost thought maybe I should have left it on after all once I realized the small mess it was leaving, so I'm glad to hear someone else removed it too. 

I got my boxset through the US and my outer shell didnt have any issues with residue after removing the protective film.

i am not a huge fan of the open corners on the plastic shell though.

Same. They're likely why one of mine was cracked. That's thick ass plastic though; they may not have had much choice--if they had made the corner edges 90 degree angles, the thing would have been kinda dangerous 

Haha, rats. I'm stateside and can't get it shipped here. I'm still holding out for someone to confirm Urban Outfitters' copies are Pink but it says it's exclusive to their store... so I just have this feeling they're not

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm the Urban cassettes are pink.

Got mine. Thanks for the heads up/confirmation on the pink. The shade they chose for the cassette goes great with the artwork so this is a real nice collector's piece I think. 

I saw that. Found it weird there's no b-side listed at all. You'd think at least the COH demo that is on the Love Me single 7"? 

Does anyone know if there is in fact anything at all on the b-side of this? 

If I believe you is my jam. Just found out I'm seeing them in June and if they play that song, 95% chance ima lose my shit

The lighting that they use during If I Believe You live is unreal. Really makes a huge impact.

Also, I just received my white copy of the album today. The clear sounds a bit more crisp than the white - but compared to other white pressings of albums I've purchased, this one is pretty good.

The lighting that they use during If I Believe You live is unreal. Really makes a huge impact.

Also, I just received my white copy of the album today. The clear sounds a bit more crisp than the white - but compared to other white pressings of albums I've purchased, this one is pretty good.

I've seen the 1975 play a 300 person venue in SF, then a 500 person venue, then 1100 (the Fillmore) then 2200 (the Fox in Oakland) It's crazy how huge they've become but I wish them nothing but the best. The crowds have skewed younger as the venues have gotten larger but I still dig them

Awesome to know

If I believe you is my jam. Just found out I'm seeing them in June and if they play that song, 95% chance ima lose my shit

Pretty sure this one will be a staple. It's currently song one of their four-song encore according to what I've been seeing recently on Setlist.fm