PO: All American Rejects - Self Titled with Blue/Orange/White Splatter

It's pretty dope actually.

gBcHQpd.jpg?2

Oh, wow. Very interesting. I just saw another picture on Instagram of this and it was also a red, white and blue splatter variant. It's looking more likely than not that we'll all be getting this variant and not the orange, blue and white splatter.

• 2 weeks later...

No I was joking. They did the exact same thing a few weeks ago to me and if their customer service responds to your e-mail, they should send you out the correct record and allow you to keep the wrong one.

Oh, okay lol. I emailed them on Friday and have yet to hear anything so hopefully on Monday I'll get a response. Too bad it's back ordered at the moment on SRC :/

Good luck. SRC customer service is literally the worst.

If you have and use Twitter, direct message them and the chances you'll receive a quick response and solution increases ten fold. I've only ever had one issue that needed rectifying, but I direct messaged them and we had a solution figured out within just a few minutes.

Oh, okay lol. I emailed them on Friday and have yet to hear anything so hopefully on Monday I'll get a response. Too bad it's back ordered at the moment on SRC :/

Amazon has ONE copy left for $16.99 ($18.24 after tax if you have Amazon Prime) if SRC can't rectify the situation for you.

I've had an Amazon PO for this for like five months and haven't heard shit.

So it wasn't explained why it happened, but eventually they cancelled the original and ordered one from the other listing with upgraded shipping. They also matched the price of the original copy

I've had an Amazon PO for this for like five months and haven't heard shit.

I'm chatting them up, I'll let you know what they say

I ordered in June and I just did the same. To me it seems that when I ordered it the listing was mixed with all the other versions of the album and listed as The All-American Rejects (Reissue)[Vinyl] and now the new one is listed separately. Even though when I ordered it as a preorder that listing didn't exist. The CS Rep told me that my copy is the last one and that they have it, she just needed to request delivery for it again because it got stuck (probably cause I ordered it 6 months ago and kept having to reassure them that I wanted it). It didn't make sense to me but she said I should get it in 10 business days and I'm too cheap to let go of the fact that the one I ordered was only $14. I'll see what happens.

It took me a while to get them on the same page as me.

You must have got the copy we had pending for me. Still should be here this week they said.

She was pretty with it, luckily. I did have to mention the price difference being about four dollars. I hate sounding cheap, but c'mon I ordered this thing ages ago, I should get the price I originally agreed to. She said it should be shipped out to me today. If she calls back and says they missed my copy, I'm gonna make someone take accountability. This is the third Amazon CS call this week. I've been waiting on a $60 refund from them for over a week now, so my patience is thin with them.

She was pretty with it, luckily. I did have to mention the price difference being about four dollars. I hate sounding cheap, but c'mon I ordered this thing ages ago, I should get the price I originally agreed to. She said it should be shipped out to me today. If she calls back and says they missed my copy, I'm gonna make someone take accountability. This is the third Amazon CS call this week. I've been waiting on a $60 refund from them for over a week now, so my patience is thin with them.

Dang. I always get my stuff resolved right away.

This is probably the weirdest one I've done. The price adjustment won't happen until after it ships, she's going to refund it then, but I was over talking to them.

Honestly the biggest problem is they outsource the customer service, so usually your talking to someone from India.

Dang. I always get my stuff resolved right away.

This is probably the weirdest one I've done. The price adjustment won't happen until after it ships, she's going to refund it then, but I was over talking to them.

Honestly the biggest problem is they outsource the customer service, so usually your talking to someone from India.

She said she'll refund the difference and give me free overnight shipping, but the callback thing is just to confirm that everything went right on her end. I'd never even heard of them doing that before, but I'm not gonna complain if it keeps me from stressing over this fuckin' record any longer.

The refund thing is a little fucked. I ordered a phone screen replacement kit for my friend, and it came from China. Was delivered to a home in Elizabeth, New Jersey the day after Christmas. My estimated delivery date for that item hasn't even passed yet, so homeboy in Jersey got some good fucking service.

She said she'll refund the difference and give me free overnight shipping, but the callback thing is just to confirm that everything went right on her end. I'd never even heard of them doing that before, but I'm not gonna complain if it keeps me from stressing over this fuckin' record any longer.

The refund thing is a little fucked. I ordered a phone screen replacement kit for my friend, and it came from China. Was delivered to a home in Elizabeth, New Jersey the day after Christmas. My estimated delivery date for that item hasn't even passed yet, so homeboy in Jersey got some good fucking service.

They're usually quick with wrong address things. But since it wasn't a Prime item I'd guess thats why its takin longer.

I didn't really care when this record came, but seeing it listed and selling on Amazon while mine was "Delayed" wasn't cutting it

If you have and use Twitter, direct message them and the chances you'll receive a quick response and solution increases ten fold. I've only ever had one issue that needed rectifying, but I direct messaged them and we had a solution figured out within just a few minutes.

Just tried this and they are now helping me out. I emailed them on Friday and no response so I'm surprised how quick this was.