PO: Coldplay - "A Head Full of Dreams"

Listening to the album now, i really like some songs. A few of the songs are pop-duds. Especially the Beyonce track.... i feel like "drunk and high" are not coldplay lyrics. 

That being said, i still like the overall sound of the album. A few tracks have stood out so far, Everglow, Adventure of a Lifetime and the last three tracks. 

Ouch...

http://www.stereogum.com/1846312/premature-evaluation-coldplay-a-head-full-of-dreams/franchises/premature-evaluation/

They had a link on their facebook with the headline "Coldplay's new album fucking sucks".  That's pretty bad from Streogum who, if I remember correctly actually liked Ghost Stories.  

If anyone could email me a download code or just the files I'd really appreciate it. I entered the download code that came in mine and my computer gave me some problem and it's a one time code. I have a ton of extra download codes I didn't need to choose from in return.

In case nobody can help you--email the customer service of whatever website provided the download, they'll back you up. I've had fucked up downloads fixed by customer service reps more than once.

In case nobody can help you--email the customer service of whatever website provided the download, they'll back you up. I've had fucked up downloads fixed by customer service reps more than once.

Thanks, I'll try that as well. Based on my experience with major label's customer service I'll be lucky to get a reply at all though

• 9 months later...

I'm listening now to the blu Ray audio in 5.1 and I'm almost through the album. I have to say the first four tracks were so-so in surround sound. But every track after that has been pure gold. You can really hear certain sounds swirling around you and it gives the album a very different feel - in a good way. I'm super tough to please with 5.1 surround music but this done really well. It's a must own!

ps - the stereo sound quality is superb at 24-192