Would you pay $5 for this?

john

You give this program a list of ebay searches in a text file and it searches the vinyl section and posts the matches to a google spreadsheet. It will then wait a specified amount of time and search again. I have it set to search every hour and just check the spreadsheet periodically throughout the day. See gif. Note that gif is ~ 30 seconds because it takes about 10 seconds per search (working on speeding that up)

CCiAdQ3.gif

The eBay app for iOS (and I'm sure Android) sends push notifications when there's a new listing in your saved searches.

Also there's an IFTTT channel that will do a general search and do whatever you want with the data, you can save it to a Google Doc, send a text message, turn on a lamp if you have smart bulbs, etc.

So, probably zero dollars.

What you are selling is a feature.  I'd pay $1.99 for this at the most IF it worked well and had a proper GUI.

I think this is probably the most accurate.

There are various ways to track this now, most of them free. You'd have to really, really nail the execution to get people to use it. Even then, I dunno how many paid versions you'd get. 

The way the Ebay app works now, you can get instant or so-called push notification on hundreds of records within minutes of their being listed, if you set it up that way. Works great. They pop up faster than email notifications. + They come through no matter what you're doing with your iWhatever.

Would not pay 5$.

I know Python so I would just write a script myself that does this :)

Pretty much this for me.  If it was something I wanted, it'd just do it myself.  Probably be easy to add on modules for discogs and Amazon too.  I also rarely pay for software (OSS user almost exclusively), so I would have trouble paying for this at all.