AVAILABLE NOW! A call to arms! (putting together a charity comp)

Hey buddies, I'll make this quick! I'm putting together a compilation of cover songs that will be available digitally and on ltd. cassette tapes. I'll be donating proceeds to The Trevor Project (http://www.thetrevorproject.org/).

I'm looking for some more tracks. If you play in a band or write/record your own stuff, or have a friend who does, send me submissions! I want this thing to be killer and would love to have some VCers involved. This comp will feature Merit, Jon Snodgrass, Micah Schnabel (Two Cow Garage), and most Hot Vodka Records artists/bands to name a few.

Please PM me or shoot an email to hotvodkarecords at gmail dot com. All submissions are welcome!

Thanks guys/gals.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it sucks. Insurance is covering the cost of most of what was taken, but it's more the feeling of no longer feeling safe in our own home. We are in the process of upping the security ante now.

I should be getting my replacement computer pretty soon so hopefully I will get a song done in good time.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This compilation is finally done and available now!

I'll close this thread soon, hopefully this will steer some folks who might miss it to the "official" thread. I know a lot of people on VC have mixed feelings about me and that's whatevs, but a lot of bands/artists worked really hard to help put this together and a lot of our brothers and sisters could really use your help.

With that being said, there was an overwhelming amount of support and work put in from many VC members to get this project done. I could've have done it without you guys and I can't thank you enough for everything.