PO: The Used 'Live and Acoustic at the Palace' [2LP gatefold]

tug

I'm actually kinda interested in hearing this and watching the dvd but yeah, tug is annoying. You don't need to delete and repost the same thing just to bump the thread. If we didn't care enough to reply the first time then what makes you think we will have anything to say the second time?

Ok so I'm actually a fan of The Used, mine and my wife's first date was one of their shows almost 10 years ago so I'm not as opposed to this release as most people commenting in this thread. But dude, tug, you need to calm down on bumping this thread multiple times a day for every little detail.

That's what I'm saying!

Thought about it for five seconds. You're right. He does like to respond to himself.

I'm just used to the automated, "stop feeding the troll" post.

Yea, I'm confident that if no one else ever clicked on this thread again the tugger would still be deleting and reposting the same junk just to make sure we had to see it on the main page.

Thought about it for five seconds. You're right. He does like to respond to himself.

I'm just used to the automated, "stop feeding the troll" post.

You'd normally be correct otherwise, but 80% of the time he's not even acknowledging what's posted here. It's either an update on this garbo release or an exact copy of whatever his latest post was – the desperation bump.

At least this bullshit is confined to one thread. Being a Used thread, I know it can't be taken seriously before I even click the link. I know what I'm getting into when I peek in here, so I can live with it. Especially since Used threads are so far and few. (And for good reason.)

You'd normally be correct otherwise, but 80% of the time he's not even acknowledging what's posted here. It's either an update on this garbo release or an exact copy of whatever his latest post was – the desperation bump.

At least this bullshit is confined to one thread. Being a Used thread, I know it can't be taken seriously before I even click the link. I know what I'm getting into when I peek in here, so I can live with it. Especially since Used threads are so far and few. (And for good reason.)

Brb got to go make some new Used threads.