PO Now: Nirvana - "From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah" (reissue)

Same. I got:The following marketplace item(s) are no longer available from the seller you chose: From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah. Please remove them from your order and select from another seller on the product details page.

Yep, got that. I was doing it on my phone. I switched to the iPod and no problems.

Just went back to get a screenshot of the page that has the price and actually says "vinyl LP".

Now it's priced at $33.24 Seems like a good chance it's the LP

I can't get the page up at all now, there's another there for $27.50 but not the one we've all ordered. There were 3 options when I ordered and now there's only 2 so I guess it was a mistake and they the removed and or changed it once they caught it. 

Cue now the phone call from my Mum when it turns up "You've had another bloody parcel I've had to go and pick up from the post office" "Yes thanks Mum but is a big parcel or a little one?" "and how are you going to get all these home when you come over" "Ok Mum I always get them home don't I but is it a big parcel or a small one" "talk to your Dad"