PO: David Bowie - Blackstar - Jan. 8, 2016

gmoney

Still in process mode for me. But checked to see if there were any stores that have it. There's one about an hour and a half away from me. Put in a reservation, I'm sure within the next 15/20 mins it will get shot down. If they do in fact have it. I'll pick it up tomorrow and keep my order open on the B and N website. Hopefully that will get processed eventually and I'll be more than happy to give someone that one (if everything works out). 

EDIT: shot down

Called B&N yesterday to see if they had clear. Of course they didn't, but they said they'd call me once it came back in. I got a call today, it came in. I have a feeling it's black, but I didn't ask so I could be pleasantly surprised if it's on clear.

I called a store by me again today and they told me they only got one copy over the holiday and that they weren't able to order anymore. I hope you somehow get lucky.

The packaging on this (black) is just amazing.  Slick, sleek.  Dark.  Nice booklet.  LP comes in thick, plastic sleeve.  Not poly.  Generic, like a pic disc would come in.  I think I'll change that out.  Makes everything a little too snug for my taste.  Sounds great!  

His pic on the inside of the gatefold is a little haunting, but appropriate, considering   

Thankful.

I'd probably contact B&N, it's possible your order got lost in the system somewhere.

They keep saying they're back ordered

The guy who preordered in Nov should be upset but how else are they handling this poorly?

Many others have ordered it pre monday and alot of them didn't get their copies. They oversold and are now quoting that theyre backordered. B&N customer service always bombs on things like this. Clear should have been an exclusive with another company or just record stores