PO: David Bowie - Blackstar - Jan. 8, 2016

gmoney

I'm pretty disappointed to hear the second press is garbage. I still want a copy, but might wait to see if they put out a deluxe version or something with those 5 extra tracks talked about before.

Can someone ban this piece of shit crybaby already? I've been accused of flexing my seniority and bullying him as a newcomer, but it really has nothing to do with how long he's been a member. His shitty attitude and consistently paper-thin skin are truly annoying. Dude has idiot right in his name, but calls someone a cunt when it's suggested that he's being one, himself? Fuck that. This clown needs to go back to lurking.

Can someone ban this piece of shit crybaby already? I've been accused of flexing my seniority and bullying him as a newcomer, but it really has nothing to do with how long he's been a member. His shitty attitude and consistently paper-thin skin are truly annoying. Dude has idiot right in his name, but calls someone a cunt when it's suggested that he's being one, himself? Fuck that. This clown needs to go back to lurking.

The sooner the better. This is absolutely ridiculous.

so yeah back on topic, I know the second press has 2016 and 2015 on the copyright on the back. I found a copy in a store with just 2015 - does that definitely make it the first press? is there any other way of telling without purchasing and opening it?

I know we've determined one of the second pressings has 2016&2015 on the back, but as far as I know that's the European version. is the US second press the same?

Read the links I posted on the previous page. Everything you are asking is in there. Even the labels are different.

Here's the link. From page 119 on, there's a wealth of info on the 2nd press.

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/new-david-bowie-album-blackstar-january-8-2016.474199/page-119#post-13751735

You're the one who deserves to be banned, you consistently have gone into threads and threadcrapped. You have offered nothing useful to this thread but snide remarks. You're a man nearing his 30s picking fights with people on an internet forum, like seriously?

You're the one who deserves to be banned, you consistently have gone into threads and threadcrapped. You have offered nothing useful to this thread but snide remarks. You're a man nearing his 30s picking fights with people on an internet forum, like seriously?

No...it really is you, dude.

It seems like you pop into the forums once every couple of days, don't read anything, and start asking questions that have already been answered. All the while you call other people names.

You're a cancer, and I wish we could just cut you out.