SRC To Launch HIFI Vinyl EP Series

jhulud

11058086_455323414660059_727409391589054

srcvinyl is launching a HIFI vinyl EP series from up and coming artists handpicked by the srcvinyl crew. The EP series releases will receive a full audiophile treatment through the use of high quality sources and vinyl mastering by world renowned engineers. The EPs will then be pressed on 180 gram, audiophile vinyl at RTI. "Artists put a lot of heart, and soul into their albums. We at srcvinyl are excited to offer up and coming artist the ability to showcase their music through a true audiophile pressing." Danny, srcvinyl.

The first in the series is 'Dazed', the latest EP from LA indie trio @teenagewrist 'Dazed' is available for purchase now on srcvinyl.com and on December 11 from all other retailers.

The collaborative side-project of Marshall Gallagher (Swing Hero), Kamtin Mohager (Chain Gang Of 1974), and Anthony Salazar, Teenage Wrist deliver a unique sound leaving listeners dreaming of the 90s.

Teenage Wrist have attracted substantial fan attention for their two single releases “Slide Away” and “Afterglow”, receiving press accolades from such outlets as Wild Magazine and Culture Collide.

The EP promises psych-tinged guitars and spacious production that will undoubtedly reflect the success of its band members’ solo projects.

https://www.srcvinyl.com/teenage-wrist-dazed-12-ep.html

I got no dog in this fight...not going to defend or talk shit on their releases or prices or anything like that. My only beef is that they really need to do a better job in proofreading and being more grammatically correct with any and all announcements and record descriptions.

Geez.

My only beef is that they really need to do a better job in proofreading and being more grammatically correct with any and all announcements and record descriptions.

Geez.

Ordered the Teenage Wrist ep because I don't have issue with SRC personally and this is the best ep released this year. Sucks a lot of people won't check it out cuz it's on SRC.

Agreed on both points. This really is a great EP.

what we REALLY need is Boy Meets World picture disc audio tracks.  An entire episode's audio track per disc. 7 seasons, 158 episodes with 3 variants per season.

Thanks in advance.

Stop giving your good ideas away! This is a gold mine my friend.