Cky - Volume 1 Repress. Urban Outfitters exclusive.

No problem going into Hot Topic, but you draw the line at UO?

Hot Topic doesn't sell $160 jeans that are pre-torn, but honestly I don't like going into either place. Hot Topic just happens to do a lot more exclusives that fit my tastes. Also, my hair is red and purple, and I'm absolutely covered in tattoos, so I suppose I "fit in" better at HT.

whats the cost of these things at UO and more importantly, how do these "bootlegs" sound?

I picked up a copy of this last night, and in all honesty, it sounds pretty fantastic... Definitely far from being "low quality". I don't even think it's fair to call it a bootleg, since from what I can gather, someone who used to be in the band had a hand in it being released.

And I think someone said $21.99

Finally listening to this.  I'm listening to it on my Technics 1200 with small speakers, it's my upstairs set up, so it's nothing huge like my downstairs system, but I'm too lazy to walk downstairs at the moment.  Sounds killer to me and I'm glad to finally have this as a non pic disc version, though the pic disc isn't terrible.  I wouldn't pay extra to buy Deron's version.  I don't really want a bunch of extra's, and as much as I crave a lyric sheet to sit and fumble with while listening to the record, it's not worth the extra bucks imo.

i have the pic disc and its not horrible at all, actually

but i would prefer a regular copy, i random stumbled upon this searching cky vinyl on ebay hoping to get a resonably priced greatest hits, (witch will probably never happen to this point) and am going to call my local urban outfitters tomorrow and see whats up

i need this

and for derons pressing, i think that would be sick actually, to have demos and shit on there. i ordered my b sides and rarities from him and had no issues. but a record not even at a plant or anything? that sounds fishy, and even so, waiting a year for a pre order is ridiculous.

Which group is it if you don't mind me asking?

I ended up going to Urban outfitters this morning and grabbing one but I am also taking a chance with Deron's press. I am really interested to see how this is going to play out.

ALSO: For anyone in the dfw metroplex wanting one of these, UO at Shops of legacy in Plano have 2 as of this morning.

It's called Alliance Forum

Deron is a really shitty person who rips people off.

Example 1: He ripped off Kiss fans http://www.kissfaq.com/forum11/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=86220&sid=2d3d87f9898e78854b02d054a75f420b

Example 2: He also ripped off the original people who wrote the new FO album. They raised like 10,000 dollars and those guys got nothing. They had to fund their album so they can recoup some expenses.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cky/comments/3kkcay/jm_masi_dream_street_from_original_experimental/

Deron is a really shitty person who rips people off.

Example 1: He ripped off Kiss fans http://www.kissfaq.com/forum11/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=86220&sid=2d3d87f9898e78854b02d054a75f420b

Example 2: He also ripped off the original people who wrote the new FO album. They raised like 10,000 dollars and those guys got nothing. They had to fund their album so they can recoup some expenses.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cky/comments/3kkcay/jm_masi_dream_street_from_original_experimental/

Take this with a grain of salt, but if I could find a way to rip off KISS fans, I would totally do it.  Am I shitty person for thinking that way?  Probably.  Do I care?  Nope.  

But seriously, this entire band seems bat shit crazy, so nothing surprises me.  I go back to my earlier statement, I wish they could all just deal with each other b/c they made some rad music and imo, never put out a shit record.

Take this with a grain of salt, but if I could find a way to rip off KISS fans, I would totally do it. Am I shitty person for thinking that way? Probably. Do I care? Nope.

But seriously, this entire band seems bat shit crazy, so nothing surprises me. I go back to my earlier statement, I wish they could all just deal with each other b/c they made some rad music and imo, never put out a shit record.

Yeah I wish they could get their shit together, but it won't happen. Apparently a new CKY with Chad/Jess/Matt Deis are opening for a Deftones tour.