PO: Lucero - Tennessee 180g LP

Friend of mine saw them in Charleston the other night & picked me up a few all sewn up 7 inches - apparently it is a tour exclusive & limited to 300 copies. Recommend trying to get a hold of a copy if you want one before this US run ends & they take whats left over to Europe. Somebody put one up on ebay already for $40 & its still there i think but they are only $10 on tour

I'm honestly surprised they were only $10 each. I mean it's the first time All Sewn Up has been pressed on vinyl & it's a Sailor Jerry exclusive with an etching on the b-side. With the 7" & the tennessee clear variant they had some sweet hard to get vinyl on this tour.

they had so much freaking merch. I grabbed the 7" in charleston. I was going to get extra stuff for the board but I spent a lot of money that day and bought a dumb $25 shirt instead.

they were also really good

• 2 weeks later...

lol classic dingleberry.

You're not offering to sell these at cost?

You guys must not have realized that's not a cause I believe in & my only point was that they flip records but harass other people for doing so. Wanna keep talking about it because I will. I'm actually even within their rules on this one because i opened it.

You guys must not have realized that's not a cause I believe in & my only point was that they flip records but harass other people for doing so. Wanna keep talking about it because I will. I'm actually even within their rules on this one because i opened it.

Haha "within their rules". There are no rules man. You're just a dick for coming in here and bragging about the numerous copies of the same album you have that other members want when you have no intent to help anyone out. Get it yet?

Haha "within their rules". There are no rules man. You're just a dick for coming in here and bragging about the numerous copies of the same album you have that other members want when you have no intent to help anyone out. Get it yet?

Keeping 1 set for myself the rest are gifts. That leaves me with one 7 inch & one clear i was getting rid of. Will take it elsewhere or just give it away as well. Adios!

Keeping 1 set for myself the rest are gifts. That leaves me with one 7 inch & one clear i was getting rid of. Will take it elsewhere or just give it away as well. Adios!

Yea, you've already established that you are a dick and you have no intention of helping people here out. No need to further explain yourself. Unlike you, most of us here can grasp onto things rather quickly.