FS: 31 Gig Posters - Green Day, Social Distortion, Dropkick Murphys, Marilyn Manson, etc.

silenceomitted

Another batch of used gig posters/prints to sell for a friend. Figured I'd get a basic list of links up first to gauge interest, before I took the time detailing/photographing each one. Again, these are all USED, as in each has at least 1 hole, if not 4. Most are in good condition though and probably suitable for framing, but there are a couple that have some significant damage (will detail later). Obviously, not the easiest/cheapest to ship posters, so priority to those interested in multiple, and certainly will give better deals the more you want.

PM offers, thanks!

Amazing Crowns / Pilfers - Providence

Atreyu / Fear Before - Halloween 2004 Nashville - front - back

Chuck Ragan / Ben Nichols - Tour

The Cramps - Providence 1995

Crime In Stereo - Northeast 2010

Dinosaur Pile Up - UK Tour

Franz Ferdinand - Melbourne 2006

Dropkick Murphys / Lars Frederickson - Providence - front - back

Face To Face / Bouncing Souls - Toronto - front - back

Get Up Kids - Cats Cradle 2011 (damaged) - front - back

Handguns - Summer Tour 2009 - front - back

Hank 3 & Assjack / Psyopus - Florida 2006

HRVRD / Daylight - Tremont Music Hall 2013 - front - back

Lightning Bolt - England 2006

Lost City Angels - Cambridge 2009

Marilyn Manson - Boston 2008 - front - back

Panthers / The Lot Six / Darker My Love - Cambridge

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum - Cambridge 2005

Sneeze - Cambridge 2015

Social Distortion - Baltimore 2007 - front - back

Stereo Total - Cambridge 2005

Teenage Cool Kids / Ampere - Flywheel 2012

Therefore I Am / A Loss For Words - Worcester

Thrones - Des Moines IA

Trapped Under Ice - United Blood 2009

The USA Is A Monster - European Tour 2005

Valient Thorr - Chicago 2013 - front - back

Vetiver - Boston 2009

We Are Wolves - Boston NYC 2007

You Blew It - Richmond 2015 - front - back

How damaged is TGUK?

http://i.imgur.com/LgEQfgr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XzXqpfJ.jpg

Now that I actually think about it for a minute, those tears have to be from staples, so there are the ones on the inside that I circled, the tear on the edge, some edge/corner wear, and then holes at the top from being hung. Actually don't think the tears look at that bad or blatant, but it is the relatively most "damaged" of the bunch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry about going MIA, lack of interest past single posters kinda killed my motivation

What kind of condition is the face to face poster in?

3 holes inside the black border at the top, 2 corners slightly bent, one of them with a tear. like most of these this would look fine framed/matted

Would you post a picture of the HRVRD/Daylight one??? PLEASE

i can tomorrow in sunlight, this one actually is one of the better condition ones, only 1 hole at the top, and (inexplicably) 2 pieces of scotch tape on the back. otherwise no major wear or damage.

sorry about going MIA, lack of interest past single posters kinda killed my motivation

3 holes inside the black border at the top, 2 corners slightly bent, one of them with a tear. like most of these this would look fine framed/matted

i can tomorrow in sunlight, this one actually is one of the better condition ones, only 1 hole at the top, and (inexplicably) 2 pieces of scotch tape on the back. otherwise no major wear or damage.

What's your price on the f2f poster?

finally got some pictures taken, original post has been edited

What's your price on the f2f poster?

i dont have a price. i suppose i could have been a little clearer with what i had in mind in the original post.

basically, because of these being used, worn, and/or damaged, i have no idea what is a fair price to ask for them, nor do i really want to go to the trouble of selling off and shipping each and every one individually.

ideally, i was hoping there would at least be a person or two interested in multiples, would throw out a fair price to cover shipping, tube, and some profit for my friend, and i could hopefully find homes for a majority with as little of hassle as possible. i have some spare tubes that may be appropriate for some of these, but i figure shipping and tube at the very least is still around $6-7, depending on where bought and weight.

finally got some pictures taken, original post has been edited

i dont have a price. i suppose i could have been a little clearer with what i had in mind in the original post.

basically, because of these being used, worn, and/or damaged, i have no idea what is a fair price to ask for them, nor do i really want to go to the trouble of selling off and shipping each and every one individually.

ideally, i was hoping there would at least be a person or two interested in multiples, would throw out a fair price to cover shipping, tube, and some profit for my friend, and i could hopefully find homes for a majority with as little of hassle as possible. i have some spare tubes that may be appropriate for some of these, but i figure shipping and tube at the very least is still around $6-7, depending on where bought and weight.

Honestly I'd only be interested in the f2f poster.  If you decide to sell individually please let me know.  

• 2 months later...