Brand New - Leaked Demos 2006 (12/04/15)?!?

Guilty of downloading the demos when they first leaked. Snagged this in time thankfully. Anyone that managed to get a black copy somehow, listen to see if there's a hidden track or something? Brand new being sneaky like they are and a lot of cool bands had hidden tracks at the end of their cassettes. Ever since I heard the stupid hidden song at the end of green days dookie, looking for hidden tracks was routine for me when haha

Jason Tate's comments on Twitter lead me to believe they will be either mastered / reworked or there might be a surprise in there somewhere

@jason_tate: RE cassette: pick one up if you like the songs, the band never got $

when they leaked and this is how you can. You’ll like what you hear.

Then someone asked if they would be remastered, to which he replied

@jason_tate: I think fans will be happy. Can’t really say more ATM.

Hahaha, no, there was no black. It is all on red.

So the mockup from late November wasn't final product? What's the deal with the YouTube vid with black cassette then? Trolling ?

they must be shipping from LA both me and my buddy ordered them last night and already got them here in the high desert today (on my porch when I got home)

Apologies for the verticle cam and quality. had a few too many after wkrk!

so i havent got shipping yet, and its been 24 hours. they said it was gonna ship immediately. when my mom would ask me to do the dishes immediately, that meant in 5 mins not the next day(s). so i have come to the conclusion that every member of brand new hates their mothers.

im pretty sure thats how bn investigating works.