Brand New - Leaked Demos 2006 (12/04/15)?!?

All I see is jokes. I don't think anyone has actually flipped it tho. Unless they're just smart enough not to post about it LOL

Look again, lots of people selling them and buying them at above cost.

As everyone can see on the site, more are coming.  If someone wants to spend way too much money to have it before Christmas then I see nothing wrong with letting them over pay.

Look again, lots of people selling them and buying them at above cost.

As everyone can see on the site, more are coming. If someone wants to spend way too much money to have it before Christmas then I see nothing wrong with letting them over pay.

I'm in mobile so I'll look when I get off. And don't take my post the wrong way. If people are dumb enough to overpay for $8 tape when I clearly states there's going to be a second run, fuck it. I was just saying I didn't think people have actually sold them on here (except for the few posted on eBay). If someone wants to pay me $75 for it, fuck it. That's money towards Christmas gifts.

$200 and I will hand deliver it to you if you live in the Northeast.*

(Includes up to 100 miles outside of New York CIty. Surcharges for GW Bridge or tolls to Brooklyn/Queens/Long Island)

No kidding. GW is 13 bucks each way, right? Gonna be there tomorrow. I'll update if any price increase.

Just sold mine for $45 on eBay, only because more are coming. If this was going to remain scarce I'd have kept it. If some goofball wants to give me nearly quadruple what I paid for it, sweet. Although I felt a little bad for them and threw in a sweet ass Pogolith sticker that came with the RSD Deja.