We haven't pressed this in a number of years so this time around we gave it the deluxe treatment. Hundreds of rare photos, flyers, a bunch of the WNYU songs that haven't been formally released, and a 7" of the demo songs.

2xLP on Yellow vinyl (with black 7") housed inside a gatefold jacket (the jackets we used in the 2004 version were awful).

Pick it up on 11/27 for Black Friday. We just posted a list of participating stores on our website.

turning-point-yellow-package.jpg

turning-point-jacket-front.jpg

turning-point-jacket-inside.jpg

turning-point-yellow-vinyl-only.jpg

turning-point-demo-7-inch.jpg

turning-point-demo-a-b.jpg

I always wondered why the singer sounded so tough on the 7" but significantly less tough on the LP. 24 years later & I'm still bitter.

haha yeah.. i think they win the award for biggest progression of a band that was only around 3-4 years, especially in hardcore where you're crucified if you gain some popularity early on and then try something different. the lp and split with no escape hold up excellent though, in my opinion. 

Yo, what's that blue one on the floor all about???

we may or may not have another version that's not yellow available in the near future  :D keep checkin our website, instagram, etc... or i suppose we can try posting on here more than once a year.

Yes! My local store is in the list! I'll hit them up Fo'sho.

awesome, thanks man! 

Anyone that's located in Milwaukee, we will have a handful of these available at The Exclusive Company (1669 N. Farwell Ave).  Definitely my favorite release that's coming out for BFRSD this year.  These turned out great.

dickcritter, you are a gentleman and a scholar 

I want this and no one in Dallas is carrying it.

If any good dude or dudette is going out on blackfriday and wants to be righteous and pick me up a copy that would rule.

Also. Turning Point is one of the best bands ever. Never wrote a bad song. The progression from the early stuff to later is crazy. It's not even the same band. Those bass line.

Anyone that's located in Milwaukee, we will have a handful of these available at The Exclusive Company (1669 N. Farwell Ave).  Definitely my favorite release that's coming out for BFRSD this year.  These turned out great.

you already know i'm gettin' it!! but definitely not waiting in line so we'll see

Stoked to see there's some TP fans on here. @crabwalker I agree 100%. And the drumming is absolutely ridiculous too. I think if they had stuck around for another LP they would get as much, or more attention today than all the other bands of their era who get talked about way more - GB, Judge, YOT, etc.

Fully agree.

Wish more bands would pull TP covers. One Up used to play one in the early 2ks. Not sure I've heard another band since then.

I remember that! Behind this wall I think? If I remember correctly Desperate Measures was doing one of the LP songs around the same time period. you're right though, it's a rarity, yet we get 5000 different covers of the same Chain, Judge, and YOT songs haha

I remember that! Behind this wall I think? If I remember correctly Desperate Measures was doing one of the LP songs around the same time period. you're right though, it's a rarity, yet we get 5000 different covers of the same Chain, Judge, and YOT songs haha

Yup  Which happens to be one of my favorite Turning Point songs.  So good. 

I want this too, dammit there is just too much coming out. Not going to lie hearing Adventures cover them was my introduction, so I'm late to the party but this is good stuff

I've never really listened to Adventures, but if they are doing TP covers than I probably should give them a listen. 

What song did/do they cover?