Out Now: Real Don Music - Dank Sinatra EP

$20 is a ton for an EP. I love Kirk, and want to support him but this is tough. I'll probably order it though.

Edit: Band name is Real Don Music.

$25 shipped.  If it's anything like the 7", it will hang around for quite some time.  Hopefully long enough for them to put a sale on it, like the 7".  I really want to throw these guys some cash, but it is quite steep.

Edit:  Goddamn it, I did it again.

• 3 weeks later...

I had money sitting in my paypal, so I broke down and bought it. He has not sold very many, which is understandable with the price, but this is a great EP. I'm always down to help Kirk out.

• 5 months later...

hey everyone

received some google notifications in regards to this topic in the message board and just wanted to clear up any confusion 

I don't actually run Walkinghawk Records - it's run by a couple of good people in Seattle who I have a licensing deal with for physical copies of my music

that said - the insane sale was a real thing and if you ordered your copy for a ridiculous price you should expect your vinyl to arrive soon

if you have any questions you should email:

[email protected]

thanks everyone for their support in whatever shape or form it comes in

take care

Kirk Huffman

realdonmusic.com

1 minute ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Went to buy it, said $1, added to cart, BOOM, $30. I'd buy it for more as well, but not $30. The price on this kills me.

Agreed.  Even though they just included shipping on all of the items, $30 for a 6 song ep is tough to swallow, especially for a domestic record.

I was originally waiting for a sale, but when it went on sale for $10, they had a flat rate of $12 for shipping, so I balked.  Seems like it was a good thing I did.  For me, not for Kirk/WHR.  

I did the same thing when it was on sale, the shippng turned me off and I even emailed WHR about it, but to this day, no response. I'm pretty tried of the fluctuating price on this thing. I want to own it, can't justify that price today, or any other, honestly. Anybody buy more than one and want to cut me a deal?

They are pretty unresponsive.  I emailed them asking if it included a download, because as it is I can only listen to it on Spotify and that really isn't optimal.  I never heard anything about it.  

I actually thought about buying like 5 of them, but I thought "I should just leave them for other people."  I mean, they only had 10 in stock and I know for a fact 2 days ago they had ~480.  I figured it was a quick super promo thing or something.  I guess not though.

Maybe ask @kurtgrindcore

hey everyone

my deepest apologies - I had no idea that getting physical copies of our music via the WalkingHawk Records Website/Store was so difficult and unresponsive

just wanted to let ya'll know that Real Don Music has our own merch page:

http://realdonmusic.bigcartel.com/

where you can purchase the 12" EP for $12.00 plus shipping

the EP unfortunately doesn't come with a digital download (but that hasn't stopped the BitTorrent)

I'll be updating the inventory this week so keep checking in - just wanted to say thank you again for the support under the circumstances

stay tuned for more info regarding our forthcoming 'Dank Zappa EP'

realdonmusic.com

soundcloud.com/realdonmusic

3 hours ago, Real Don Music said:

hey everyone

my deepest apologies - I had no idea that getting physical copies of our music via the WalkingHawk Records Website/Store was so difficult and unresponsive

just wanted to let ya'll know that Real Don Music has our own merch page:

http://realdonmusic.bigcartel.com/

where you can purchase the 12" EP for $12.00 plus shipping

the EP unfortunately doesn't come with a digital download (but that hasn't stopped the BitTorrent)

I'll be updating the inventory this week so keep checking in - just wanted to say thank you again for the support under the circumstances

stay tuned for more info regarding our forthcoming 'Dank Zappa EP'

realdonmusic.com

soundcloud.com/realdonmusic

nice! I will keep my eye out for that Dank Zappa EP for sure.

• 3 weeks later...