PO: Sufjan Stevens - Illinois (10th Anniversary)

The 10,000 is copies of the Anniversary edition that include the bonus 12".

Damn I totally can't read sometimes. It says it right on the Asthmatic Kitty Website. Thought this was limited but it is really not limited at all. 10,000 copies is a lot. Regretting purchasing this now, since it should be widely available when released.

Damn I totally can't read sometimes. It says it right on the Asthmatic Kitty Website. Thought this was limited but it is really not limited at all. 10,000 copies is a lot. Regretting purchasing this now, since it should be widely available when released.

The Carrie & Lowell clear was also limited to 10,000 and sold out fairly quick, granted that was an entire new album.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone got a shipping confirmation for their Chicago single?  I can't remember if AK sends out shipping notices or you just have to check your mailbox around the release date.

i emailed them and here's what i got back:

We got set back a couple of days due to our shipping provider dropping Media Mail, but we’ve got it figured out and we are currently shipping these out  – you’ll be updated with tracking information as soon as yours goes out!