Broken World Media Cassette Club

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2015 at 4:42 PM, Fowty Dollaz said:

- exclusive distro titles that I pick up from other labels and think are rad and need to be fucked with.
- exclusive BWM releases special to this subscription series. For example, a weird sound collage of TWIABP demos from the last 6 years that I’ve been working on for a bit.
- i will make you a personalized mixtape for your birthday or xmas or something. everyone will get 1.

I didn't get any of this and tbh I'm p sad :(

47 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

I may have just gotten shipping confirmation for a tape package. I have a few other open orders with BWM but this one is addressed to my old house (even though I asked a few times to change that) and the newer ones were ordered after I moved.

i also received one and have only preorders open thru bwm.  reaaally hoping it has like animal flag/ prince daddy/ arrows in her but im betting its that the only ghost in town pack they posted about a bit ago.

17 hours ago, andy. said:

Mineral Girls - 2 song cassingle (black)

Only Ghost in Town - Mirage (blue)

Only Ghost in Town - False Colors (red)

I have False Colors on yellow and didn't like it much. I guess they re-released it or getting rid of old stock?

re release it seems, my mirage is clear with black liner and my 2 song smokey tint with white ink! i wonder if there are some discrepancies with what is sent out to who, i never got arrows in her, but was able to get one now some months after it shipped out.

3 hours ago, shawnayala90 said:

re release it seems, my mirage is clear with black liner and my 2 song smokey tint with white ink! i wonder if there are some discrepancies with what is sent out to who, i never got arrows in her, but was able to get one now some months after it shipped out.

By black I mean "smokey" I just use the base color when they're transparent like that. I need to double check my Mirage to see. I'm p sure it's blue tho.

EDIT: Looks like the regular version is the clear with black for Mirage
http://store.brokenworldmedia.com/products/582883-the-only-ghost-in-town-mirage-cs

Edited by andy.

12 hours ago, shawnayala90 said:

I wonder why the cassette club didnt get arrows in her? That album ripped

Edited by thisisben

• 3 months later...