Sign in to follow this  
Fowty Dollaz

Broken World Media Cassette Club

They shipped me something earlier in the week, wasn't sure if it was cassettes or the Deer Leap LPs (can't find where it distinguishes between FC and MM this time for some reason). I need to shoot Dave an email to have my cassette sub address changed before my mail forwarding runs out.

On 11/24/2015 at 4:42 PM, Fowty Dollaz said:

- exclusive distro titles that I pick up from other labels and think are rad and need to be fucked with.
- exclusive BWM releases special to this subscription series. For example, a weird sound collage of TWIABP demos from the last 6 years that I’ve been working on for a bit.
- i will make you a personalized mixtape for your birthday or xmas or something. everyone will get 1.

I didn't get any of this and tbh I'm p sad :(

47 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

I may have just gotten shipping confirmation for a tape package. I have a few other open orders with BWM but this one is addressed to my old house (even though I asked a few times to change that) and the newer ones were ordered after I moved.

i also received one and have only preorders open thru bwm.  reaaally hoping it has like animal flag/ prince daddy/ arrows in her but im betting its that the only ghost in town pack they posted about a bit ago.

17 hours ago, andy. said:

Mineral Girls - 2 song cassingle (black)

Only Ghost in Town - Mirage (blue)

Only Ghost in Town - False Colors (red)

I have False Colors on yellow and didn't like it much. I guess they re-released it or getting rid of old stock?

re release it seems, my mirage is clear with black liner and my 2 song smokey tint with white ink! i wonder if there are some discrepancies with what is sent out to who, i never got arrows in her, but was able to get one now some months after it shipped out.

3 hours ago, shawnayala90 said:

re release it seems, my mirage is clear with black liner and my 2 song smokey tint with white ink! i wonder if there are some discrepancies with what is sent out to who, i never got arrows in her, but was able to get one now some months after it shipped out.

By black I mean "smokey" I just use the base color when they're transparent like that. I need to double check my Mirage to see. I'm p sure it's blue tho.

EDIT: Looks like the regular version is the clear with black for Mirage
http://store.brokenworldmedia.com/products/582883-the-only-ghost-in-town-mirage-cs

Edited by andy.

12 hours ago, shawnayala90 said:

I wonder why the cassette club didnt get arrows in her? That album ripped

Edited by thisisben