PO: School of Seven Bells - SVIIB (new record, photo book bundle)

26084_400x400.jpg

Photo book bundle limited to 40:

http://kingsroadmerch.com/vagrant/view/bundle.asp?id=1617&cid=1530

Standard LP (still on lavender vinyl):

http://kingsroadmerch.com/vagrant/view/bundle.asp?id=1614&cid=1530

Hopefully the book bundle is up for a while, because I'd love to get it. Unlikely, though.

Ordered book version a couple of hours ago. Very expensive to ship over here, but I love this band. Knowing my luck there will be a EU version much cheaper, but there you go...

;)

They're on a different label over here so I don't see the book getting a release. Full Time Hobby are putting out an indies only purple pressing. Pre orders in the usual places.

They're on a different label over here so I don't see the book getting a release. Full Time Hobby are putting out an indies only purple pressing. Pre orders in the usual places.

Yeah, you are probably right. It's more a comment on my usual luck. Spunk a load on a US version and the same turns up here. Glad I got it anyway.

Curious about this. I thought they were done for good.

I guess most of the stuff was recorded in 2012 before Ben got sick, and Ally took some time off before finishing it. It seems like a nice tribute to her good friend. The one track I heard I didn't listen to all the way through because I want to experience the whole record at once, but it sounded really good.

There's also supposed to be a 7" or something? It was on the BF RSD list for a minute but no one seems to know anything about it.

• 1 month later...