GRAVE MISTAKE RECORDS / Black Friday Sale 2015

carousel-item-4.jpg?6209221195275266862

GRAVE MISTAKE RECORDS AND MAILORDER

2015 BLACK FRIDAY SALE - 11.27.15

Happy BLACK FRIDAY everyone!!! The Grave Mistake Black Friday Sale brings us over 1000 distro titles on sale this weekend! Tons of LPs, 7"s, Tapes, and Shirts at sick prices - many of which are discounted 20% off or MORE. No coupon code required, everything is priced and ready to go!

You can find the full info on the main page for the BLACK FRIDAY SALE HERE:

On this page you'll find links to all of the assorted collections for easy browsing.

All Grave Mistake Releases (including this year's releases) and Package Deals are on sale as well, some of which are REALLY cheap. There are over 300 freshly priced Distro 7"s and almost 500 Distro LPs on sale, not to mention another 300 7"s and LPs that were already on sale have been marked down EVEN CHEAPER! All Tapes in the webstore all also on sale, and I've also put all of the Shirts and other assorted merch on sale as well (not to mention, got a few new sick 1" and 2" pin designs in this past week so be sure to check those out). Most of these Distro titles will be on sale throughout the weekend however there are a few (probably about a quarter of the list) that will only be on sale until midnight tonight. Take advantage of your shopping today if you can!

This year I also decided to put a few Test Pressings up for sale as well. I rarely sell test pressings publicly, so if you are a diehard collector looking to get your hands on a limited, exclusive version of one of your favorite Grave Mistake titles - then here's your chance! There are over 20 Grave Mistake test pressings (both old and new) available, all of them have special covers (many of which are hand numbered silkscreened covers with alternate artwork). These will only be available until Midnight (EST) tonight. 

Finally, I'm also running a sale on the Grave Mistake Bandcamp page - 60% off all downloads with the code: blackfriday2015