Clearly no demand - Thank you!

I had no idea it was this easy.

Dear Capitol, thanks for visiting. Please start by pressing all of the Moms Like Us Too! compilations. This way, pretty much all of the hits will get pressed and that will maximize profits. Also, don't waste time mastering anything, mp3 to vinyl is fine, we just like the cover art. 

lol. why would someone find a message board, create "toothandnailrecords" as a username, upload a logo as your avatar, then say you're not with the label but you know people and expect anyone to take you seriously? Did you think this plan out at all?

To be honest... No I clearly didn't - i just tried a new strain from http://www.cannabiscity.us & gave it a whirl. Didn't realize T&N was so hated.

What would the users of vinyl collective like to see released? I am not with the record label but I contacted the CEO & VP of streaming & product development for Capitol CMG which owns the rights to the back catalogue & they need to see demand for the vinyl they release so I plan on sending a link to this thread if people want anything in their back catalogue reissued. I will provide email addresses if you want to message them directly but I thought it may be a little less rude to do it this way. 

OP

To be honest... No I clearly didn't - i just tried a new strain from http://www.cannabiscity.us & gave it a whirl. Didn't realize T&N was so hated.

please don't associate your stupidity with weed. Weed didn't make you stupid, you made yourself stupid listening to too many long haired guys grunting and screaming about their god.