Pre-order on Thursday - Recreational Drugs 7" (TTT, IIOI)

KItg0CA.jpg

"Anyone can tell you that being in an instrumental band better mean you are damn good at your instrument and creative enough to compensate for the lack of the vocals. The good news is Recreational Drugs pass with flying colors- which should be of no surprise, given the resume of Matthew Frank (Their/They’re/There, Lifted Bells) and Josh Sparks (Into It. Over It., Former Thieves). Still, in this project they really shine, with movement after movement of contemplative and thoughtful guitar layers and drums that fit together like a puzzle. Recreational Drugs is not a band you just put on in the background to study-on the contrary, Recreational Drugs is a band you stop everything else to study. Think Ghosts and Vodka meets Unwed Sailor."

Really excited to finally get to show everyone this. Pre-order goes live on Thursday, record comes out on the 18th. 

Fuck yeah. I'm excited for this.

Matt, any word on a Lifted Bells full length?

We've actually got a new EP (I know... another?) coming out in March and we've begun writing the LP. We're actually trying to stay consistent with our schedules/writing. We just signed to a new label and we're super stoked on the new direction these songs are going in

We've actually got a new EP (I know... another?) coming out in March and we've begun writing the LP. We're actually trying to stay consistent with our schedules/writing. We just signed to a new label and we're super stoked on the new direction these songs are going in

Awesome man, I look forward to it. Picked up the 7". New tune sounds great!

• 2 weeks later...