FS: Into It. Over It. - Proper - Signed by Evan Weiss

bluescreenlife

This is one of those rekkids I keep putting off buying. I might get one later Butcha since it's that cheap.

Get the Black/Clear/Black w/Black Splatter version. It is beautiful.

Not to mention if it were Blink/Brand New or something with the same margin of markup I think it'd already be sold. Just a matter of the fanbases being made up of different kinds of people. *shrug*

Let's be honest, Evan is like the nicest guy and would probably sign any record for anyone. It's not like it's a crazy hard signature to get.

Flipping, to me, is buying an item and selling it exactly as is for a higher price. That's not what I'm doing. Getting a signature, in my opinion, warrants a higher price. Autographed stuff sells for more $ all the time. Because IIOI is a smaller artist, I wasn't sure what to price it at. So I figured why not start high. I'm selling it because I was able to get two copies signed, one for me and one to sell, and I could use some money at the moment... mostly to cover costs of other records I've bought, haha. The money I make is going to go right back into the vinyl industry, so at least there's that. If you don't like it, don't buy it and move on :)

And as for the markup, I'd say that depends on if he got it at the show or online before. At the show I'd assume it'd be 20-25 from the merch table.

I don't have a horse in this race, but...I've seen IIOI many times both acoustic and full band, and usually he sells vinyl for $15. He's also an easy guy to meet/get an autograph from, especially when he is the opening act.

the whole "leg work" argument is also redic, as he was already going to do said leg work for himself. its not like anyone had to go out their way to do something for someone else. it was already in the plan to be done. so why not be a nice guy and hook someone up.

example: hey guys, im going to hot topic to grab myself a record, you want anything? oh it will be 20 bucks more for it since I had to go to the mall...but wait, weren't you already going there in the first place?

the whole "leg work" argument is also redic, as he was already going to do said leg work for himself. its not like anyone had to go out there way to do something for something else. it was already in the plan to be done. so why not be a nice guy and hook someone up.

example: hey guys, im going to hot topic to grab myself a record, you want anything? oh it will be 20 bucks for since I had to go to the mall...but wait weren't you already go there in the first place?

I've definitely had people on VC try and pull this. I never take them up on it.

Flipping, to me, is buying an item and selling it exactly as is for a higher price. That's not what I'm doing. Getting a signature, in my opinion, warrants a higher price. Autographed stuff sells for more $ all the time. Because IIOI is a smaller artist, I wasn't sure what to price it at. So I figured why not start high. I'm selling it because I was able to get two copies signed, one for me and one to sell, and I could use some money at the moment... mostly to cover costs of other records I've bought, haha. The money I make is going to go right back into the vinyl industry, so at least there's that. If you don't like it, don't buy it and move on :)

Let's be real, your "legwork" consisted of walking 20 feet over to the merch table and asking for a signature. 

Let's be real, your "legwork" consisted of walking 20 feet over to the merch table and asking for a signature.

Hah yeah it was pretty easy. But I went to a show and spent a lot on beer and vinyl, and need to make up for it. Does that make me such a bad person? I'm only human, I have temptations like the rest of you. If you think it's too expensive, don't buy it from me! Or make me a more appropriate offer!

Hah yeah it was pretty easy. But I went to a show and spent a lot on beer and vinyl, and need to make up for it. Does that make me such a bad person? I'm only human, I have temptations like the rest of you. If you think it's too expensive, don't buy it from me! Or make me a more appropriate offer!

I don't think others should have to pay for your beer  -_-

Nobody is being forced to buy anything. Don't you people have something better to do than play vinyl police?

It's in the same timeslot as being on VC anyway, so why not?

I'm gonna make it my personal goal to get an autograph from Evan Weiss and sell it at the cost of the record in the near future.

It's in the same timeslot as being on VC anyway, so why not?

I'm gonna make it my personal goal to get an autograph from Evan Weiss and sell it at the cost of the record in the near future.

Good man.  :wub:

How about this question. What the fuck would Evan want to happen in this situation? He's a normal guy just like you and I. I highly doubt that that man believes his signature is worth this much.