ProJect Debut III RCA Cable Problem

I have a Debut III turntable, Art DJ Pre Amp and a set of standard speakers. For what ever reason the left channel cable that comes from the turntable to the pre amp keeps cutting off. I would plug it in and about a minute later the sound from the left speaker would cut off and won't come back until i unplug and plug the cable into the pre amp. Is there anyway I can replace this? I tried to find the parts online but I couldn't find them. I'm hoping someone would point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Are you sure it's not the preamp? It does not make much sense for the RCA cable to work and cut out for no reason. Try swapping the RCA channels in the pre and see if the right cuts out next time. If it does, it is the cable and not the pre. I think you have to open it up, and resolder the old ones, and solder in new ones on the Debut III.

Could be a loose connection at the turntable end or something in the phono stage and as Thomas has suggested swap sides to see if the problem stays on the same side (almost certainly phono stage) or stays with the cable (almost certainly turntable)

If it's a loose connection it will involve soldering and if it's inside the phono stage it will involve soldering and probably component replacement.

One other thing to check is the connections at the cartridge end do the look like 2 might be touching, if so this might cause it.