Eminem 10 LP Boxset $21.56 plus $2.98 shipping via GoHastings

I don't think you should really be pissed if an obvious price mistake doesn't pan out. Disappointed though? Sure.

They sold over 50 copies at that price, and I know I was around the 22nd or 23rd copy, so they should've caught it by then. Especially if they sold thousands of records at these prices, they should have to follow through.

They sold over 50 copies at that price, and I know I was around the 22nd or 23rd copy, so they should've caught it by then. Especially if they sold thousands of records at these prices, they should have to follow through.

They have 1.4 million feedback ratings. Conservative estimate is that they've done over 2 million transactions on ebay. They are busy as hell. I'd actually be surprised if they caught it as quickly as this morning.

If you could care less about receiving it, then why order it you dipshit. ohhh brooo I just wanted to buy it to make money on it...

... loser.

Wow, angry much?  I bought it b/c it has a few albums I don't have of his, but I don't HAVE to have them.  No need to get all butt hurt and call people dipshits, it's just the internet, and last time I checked it's also a free market, so if I want to sell it down the road, I can fucking do that and you can't do shit about it.  Crybaby.